You may treat back acne with a variety of cosmetics and beauty products available in the market. But, wait a minute, these products are costly and have a lot of side effects that will ruin your skin. Effects of these acne removal products and antibiotics are for the time being but not the permanent solution. As prevention is better the cure it is necessary to read foods that cause acne. The permanent solution of back acne lies in nature. Below are few home remedies for acne that you have to choose according to your skin tone as suitable. Nature is best mother of mankind that has the power to remove your all acne worries.
Acne is a small pimple shaped hard bump on the facial skin such as blackhead filled pus. It mostly occurs at puberty stage of boys and girls. These blackheads not only occur on the facial skin but also on the back of your body, shoulders, and on a chest of boys. It is a very embarrassing situation for you when you join a party at night with acne on your body. Your friends laugh at you and made jokes. I’m going to tell you some surprising facts to be confident in such situation.
We are going to tell you few home remedies for acne supplements that are suitable for all types of the cyst, back acne, facial acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is full of essential nutrients such as lactic acid and malic acid. It is packed with Vitamins that heals skin effectively. Cider vinegar is not only removed dark spots from the skin but also helps in healing back acne. It exfoliates the skin, balances the pH levels, and make the skin softer. What you need to do is mix the Apple cider vinegar and water in 1:3 proportion. Apply the solution on affected areas of skin and wash the skin with soft soap after 15 minutes.
Next natural ingredient in the list of home remedies for acne is baking soda. The baking soda is as much important for female vaginal thrush as well as it helps in removing acne from the body. Due to its exfoliating nature, it has a property of anti-inflammation and is antibacterial. A process to use baking soda as anti-back acne is as follows.
- Take 2 TSP of baking soda.
- At least 1 TSP of cinnamon powder.
- Half Tsp of lemon juice
- Mix up all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply it on the acne area. Let the mixture dry on the skin and wash it with little warm water.
It will really help in removing back and shoulder acne. You can use Baking soda mixture on facial skin also.
Tea Tree Oil
In the meantime, just like baking soda Tea Tree oil is also oily and antiseptic in nature. It can be applied to the other skin as on the facial skin. Read the following steps to heal the back acne naturally. Take half tsp of tea tree oil and mix it up in 3 tsp of water. Apply the solution on acne areas with a soft cotton cloth or soft brush. You can also rub it on the skin.
Leaves of Neem
In the next line up of natural home remedies for acne is Neem. The neem leaves are widely used to cure a variety of skin problems. It is extensively used in skin care products. Due to its therapeutic property, it can effectively combat acne scars and in wounds heal. Boil the leaves of neem in a pail of water and take a bath with it. It will act as antiseptic as well as heals the wounds and scars. Take a handful of neem leaves and grind them. Mix them with 1 tsp of turmeric powder and apply on a shoulder, back and on the neck area. Washout the body when mixture dries on the skin. Crush a handful of neem leaves and mix with 1 tsp turmeric powder. You can also drink the neem water to purify the blood from bacteria.
As we already discussed fenugreek in our vaginal thrush chapter, this ingredient is important for facial acne. The juice of fenugreek leaves if used to remove the acne scars from a face, shoulder, neck, and back of the body. What you need to do is crush the handful leaves and make a juice. It is fluid in nature and applies it to the skin. Remove the juice after 15 minutes. Repeat the therapy until acne is permanently disappearing. You can also make a mixture of fenugreek seed and yogurt and apply it on the affected area.
In eastern countries such as India Turmeric is spice item in their kitchen that give yellowish look to the curry. A lot of research has been made on turmeric because of its wounds healing nature. It is extensively used in medicine as a herb. Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant (S). How to use turmeric to heal back acne, scar, and blackheads? The answer lies in below few lines for you.
- Take almost 08 TSP of turmeric powder. It is easily available in the market. Although, you can also grind the turmeric into fine power at home.
- Mix it up with 08 tablespoons of honey.
- Pour the milk in it at least in 04 tablespoon quantity.
- Apply this paste on the affected area of the skin and rub it gently in a circular way.
- Take a bath next morning with a little warm water.
- Try these natural remedies for back, chest, and shoulder acne and enjoy a clear and clean skin.
Isn’t a simple way to use turmeric as a home remedy for acne? Leave the comments below and Enjoy!
Toothpaste as a Home Remedies for Acne
You all ignore toothpaste as the best home remedy for slight burns and acne. It is every body’s necessity and is easily available in your home. It is the one of a best available solution in home remedies for acne. The toothpaste is made of silica that has moisture effects and applying it to the acne and pimple not only lower their size but also remove them quickly. Application of toothpaste to remove pimples and acne is very simple. You must have toothpaste at home. Put a slice of white toothpaste on a finger and paste it on the acne. Leave it for at least 2 to 3 hours. It will not lower the size of your pimple but also remove it gradually on a permanent basis.
However, cucumber is king of salad. You have mostly consumed the cucumber in the lunch as part of a green salad. Beautician put a slice of cucumber on your eyes for coolness effect. But, you probably don’t know it is also included in our list of home remedies for acne. The cucumber is a strong anti-inflammatory agent and detects the redness of the skin effectively. It heals the acne in a very quicker way, thus balances the pH of the skin. Abstract the juice of cucumber and apply it on the acne affected area for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Let the skin dry and resin it with soft soap such as dove moisturizing soap. You may also include the lemon juice to acquire immediate results.
Nutmeg as Home Remedies for Acne
It is from the tree family and seed that is and cultivated in West indies. The nutmeg is used as a spice in almost every kitchen. It has many health benefits out which the skin detoxifying, soothing, softening and boosting the qualities of the skin are popular. The nutmeg is widely used in many skin care products as it maintains the hydration of the skin, reduces the inflammation, increase the smoothness, remove dark spots, acne and scars. You can use the powdered nutmeg with honey and cinnamon powder. Apply the paste on your skin for approx. 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat this therapy twice a day and the results will be the shinning skin tone.
Last but not the least ingredients in the list of 10 home remedies for acne is lemon juice. It plays a vital role in nourishing the skin tone in very effective manners. Take a lemon and cut it into two pieces. Extract the lemon juice in a cup and rub gently on a face with fingertips. You may use lemon directly on a face to heal acne. Repeat this in every night twice. It will really help to stop acne breakout in few days.
10 Thing You should do to Get Rid of Acne Breakout
- Take a bath with fresh water almost two times in a day. Taking shower daily will remove the oiliness of skin that is may be a cause of acne breakout in your skin.
- Immediately take shower after heavy exercise and sports because perspiration promotes acne very fast.
- Bacterial effects can be the cause of acne breakout. So, wear loose fitting clothes to avoid pressure on acne and pimples.
- Loss of fluids or water leads to dryness of the skin. So, consume plenty of water and fresh fruit juice to maintain the fluid level in the body. In it will not only prevent you from dehydration but also nourishes your skin.
- Use oil free lotion for skin moisturization.
- Keep your neck clean from oil. To do so wash your hairs daily. Read the labels of hair tonics for oil percentage. Choose the hair care products that have a low percentage of oil.
- Consult a dermatologist in case of severe acne breakout for a longer time.
- Prevention is better than cure. So, take the preventive measures seriously.
- Routinely wash your face and use a soft cloth to dry.
- Be confident and fight the acne.
Don’t Do These 10 Actions with Acne Scars:
- Do not rub the acne on your face.
- Do not pick, pinch, squeeze or put pressure on the acne. This increases the risk of scars and infection.
- Avoid foods that cause acne such as French fries, cheese, chicken burger, and foods that are especially cooked in oil.
- Do not put your hairs on the neck when filled with oil. The oil from the hair will clog pores and cause acne.
- Wash the body completely after body massage.
- Do not use make experiences of different cosmetic on your skin. It will ruin your skin.
- Avoid anti-bacterial soap covering elements that can annoy your skin.
- In case of severe acne consult with a skin specialist. Acne may be symptoms of some other health issues.
- Don’t get depressed with acne breakout.
- Evaluate your skin and follow up the guidelines.
Please Don’t forget to comments below. Let us know about your experience and share your story with us.