Aging is a natural phenomenon. People get worried about their facial wrinkles and age spot on their faces. Age Wrinkles sometimes too much exposure as compared to the age itself. A man or women may have wrinkles before age. These wrinkles give elder look to people contrary to what they actually are. There are many other factors that make you look elder than of your actual age. One of these factors is dark spots on the skin. This article is part of skin care series. In this article, we will cover some effective dark spot home remedies. You may also read SKIN TIPS COMMON QUESTIONS.
We have researched a lot and finally got some dark spot home remedies, skin care products such as cosmetics and lotions that proved themselves very effective. These remedies not fade dark spots but also remove them completely with the passage of time. You will get a glowing, shinning and inviting look.
Ingredients to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Skin
- Aloe Vera is extensively used in medical and skin care products. It is an evergreen plant with genus aloe. People keep it in their homes and use its gel on the skin for smoothening and healing of wounds. It is filled with the variety of Vitamins A, C, and E that are used to reduce brown spots on the skin.
- Buttermilk and yogurt are two different mixtures of milk and have different effects. These both contain lactic acid that helps in a lightening of the skin.
- Glycolic Acid: It is a skin healing chemical agent. It nourishes the dullness, pimples, blackheads, acne, wrinkles, and oiliness of skin.
- Lemons are acidic in nature. These not only help in destining of food but also are much effective for skin care, if properly used. Lemon Juice acidity is a great bleaching agent and have strong discoloration properties. Use of lemon daily on skin is one of the best dark spot home remedies.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is enriched with Vitamins and brighten and heal the skin. It also has sufficient amount of Alpha Hydro Oxide which is very suitable to remove dark spots on skin.
- Hydroquinone: It is a bleaching agent and is widely used of lightening skin. It is used from past 50years as a bleaching agent and is more effective in reducing the brown and dark spots on skin. It nourishes the skin tone and provides glowing look.
- Retinoid: It is a chemical compound enriched with Vitamins A. It helps in skin cells grow and also used in medicines. It has surprising effects on the skin as it smooths the skin by forming the skin cells thus helping in the regeneration of cells.
- Salicylic Acid: It is also a chemical compound used in skin care medicines. It is used to treat the hard areas of skin such as plantar warts. It is strongly forbidden to use this medicine on the soft skin such as on face, mole parts or on genital in vaginal thrush conditions. Salicylic acid treats plantar warts slowly and peels them off from the skin. And, helps in moistening of skin and heals the harder parts of the skin.
- Therapies and Procedures: There are many other therapies used on an outer layer of skin to reduce the dark spots and wrinkles.
- Cosmetics: There are many patrolmen cosmetics and products that are effective for skin whitening, But the worst drawback of these products is of their continuous use.
Above are few dark spot home remedies on the skin. Now, let’s quickly jump to their detail application in our daily life.
1.Lemon Juice Dark spot Home Remedies:
As described in above para lemon is acidic in nature so it is best bleaching agent for skin care. It helps in discoloration process of skin and reduces the dark spots in few days. How to use lemon to heal dark spots of skin? Its answer is very simple. Lemon side Effects.
- Take a lemon and cut it into two slides.
- Take the juice of a lemon in a cup or bowel.
- Soak the piece of soft cotton with lemon juice.
- Softly rub the cotton piece on the facial skin thoroughly and wait for few minutes.
- You may also use the slice of lemon directly on liver spots of skin twice a day.
As it is acidic in nature so test the lemon first and apply on skin softly to avoid irritation feeling. Lemon juice is best dark spot home remedies women should know.
2.Use Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera plant is evergreen full of gel enriched with Vitamins A, C, and E. Vitamin A encourages the natural shedding process of skin thus providing the skin with a shadow from environmental effects. The Vitamin C increase the brightness of skin and Vitamin E stimulate the growth of new skin cell and change the epidermis of the skin. Aloe Vera is suitable skin remedy for environmental effects. It heals the sunburnt skin. The Aloe Vera is used for many centuries to relive the sun burns. Read Below instruction to use Aloe Vera as a skin tonic.
Buy Aloe Vera gel from the market as it is easily available at health stores. You may grow Aloe Vera plant at home. It is preferred to use fresh gel at home. Cut the leaf of Aloe Vera and take out gel in a pot. Apply gel on a skin with fingertips as nothing softer than your hands. Rub the facial skin for few minutes.
3.Yogurt or Buttermilk
These products are two different mixtures of milk and have different effects. These both contain lactic acid that helps in a lightening of the skin.
- Take 1cup of yogurt that should be approximately 125 grams.
- At least 25ml of mustard oil.
- Mix both ingredients in a cup so that there should not be any gap between them.
- Apply the mask of this mixture on skin for about twenty minutes. Wash the skin with soft soap such as Dove.
It will enhance the smoothness of skin and not let it dry.
4.Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple juice ferment with the yeast and form apple cider vinegar. It has a Rich amount of acetic acid, mineral, and antioxidants. And, a part of the daily food for many people to enhance the taste of dining table. Apple Cider Vinegar is most popular for the treatment of all type of skin elements. Below is the guide how to apply apple cider vinegar for skin nourishment.
- Make a mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar and water in a cup.
- Apply it gently all over the affected areas of skin.
- It is pH balanced solution so, can be used on all over the skin.
- It acts as a skin toner.
- Sometimes smells that is not pleasant. Let the solution to mix properly at least 20 minutes to avoid such sensation.
Topical Products for Dark Spot home remedies.
It is a topical product in a chemical form used to treat aging wrinkle and dark spots of skin. It has strong bleaching properties that is why it removes the spots and safe to apply on skin.
As described in above paragraph retinoid is a potent man-made form of vitamin A. The vitamin A is a necessary part of skin cell growth so, it works by encouraging rapid cell-turnover. It is very natural after cell skin death new cell regeneration takes place thus protecting the epidermis. Dead cells form dark spots on the body. So, it is the best agent to deals those spots. They provide shed to skin cells. Do not use retinoid before prior permission of skin specialist until prescribed by the certified doctor.
Below is the description of medicine that includes Retinoid.
Tretinoin, including the brands Atralin, Retin-A, Retin-A Micro, and Renova
Tazarotene, such as the brand Tazorac
Adapalene, such as the brand Differin
It is a biological treatment of dark spots on skin. Follow the instruction of nearest doctor before use.
It is also a chemical compound used in skin care medicines. Salicylic acid is used to treat the hard areas of skin such as plantar warts. This is strongly forbidden to use this medicine on the soft skin such as on face, mole parts or on genital in vaginal thrush conditions. The use of this treats plantar warts slowly and peels them off from the skin. It helps in moistening of skin and heals the harder parts of the skin.
It is a popular exfoliation agent that addresses the various skin problems such as aging marks, wrinkles, dark spots, dryness, burns, and dead cell removal. Glycolic is present in sugar cane and used to improve the texture of outer skin. It removes the acne from the skin and dead cells allowing the new cells to develop, making the skin healthy and glowing.
There are various medical treatments and therapies to remove acne and dark spots but are costly. These methods are for those who have the bunch of money in their banks. These treatment and therapies include chemical peeling, microdermabrasion, and laser therapy. Chemical peel and microdermabrasion is the process of removing an outer layer of skin. The regeneration of new skin is promoted.
Use of laser beams on the skin is sometimes very dangerous. Take the proper advice of the doctor before doing this. It reduces accumulated melanin in a certain area. Learn about your skin and consult with the doctor to find the best suitable method to prevent your skin from damage.
How to Prevent Dark Spots on Your Face
The most common reason for face skin damage is direct sunlight. The sunlight has UVA and UVB rays that directly affect the face. The use of some sunblock products can reduce the environmental effects on your face.
Beautiful ladies should wear Hats to protect their faces. Gloves on hands and socks on feet.
Sunblock products are easily available in the market. Your face skin is more sensitive than other parts of the body so, cover the face with light pours clothe shields to minimize the direct exposure to sunlight. Wear sunglass with eyes to protect them. Find the tree or shed what so ever is possible in the vicinity.
What Causes Dark Spots on Face?
- Sun Damage (Solar Lentigos)
The main source of dark spots, liver spots, and additionally spots is sun harm. Overexposure to UVA/UVB beams, either straightforwardly from the sun or using tanning beds, separate collagen and makes your skin create abundance melanin, which prompts staining or hyperpigmentation. The harm may not be obvious immediately, particularly in the event that you are youthful, however, you will see the impacts of sun harm all the more conspicuously when you hit your 40s.
Ladies will probably experience the ill effects of this condition. It is portrayed by dark colored to dim darker patches that show up on the skin. Sun is the major cause, however, can likewise show up amid pregnancy.
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (Acne Scarring)
Skin inflammation sufferers regularly create dark spots or hyperpigmentation caused by damage to the skin through picking or popping pimples.
Thanks for Reading our these dark spot home remedies for skin. Stay tuned for more remedies.