Physical intimacy has a critical role to play in everyone’s life! And when there’s a block or hindrance in this zone, the after-effects can be felt in other areas of life as well. The same is the case with male erectile dysfunction. The process of male sexual arousal is one complicated process. It is a work of the hormones, the brain, blood vessels, emotions, nerves, and muscles. And erectile dysfunction can happen from several physical and psychological concerns. When detected early, you can get to the cause and arrive at the best treatment possible.
Today, there are expert medical practitioners and other healers who have healed erectile dysfunction completely. Other than allopathic treatments, today you have the chance to treat this condition with herbal and other new age supplements. To know more on this, you can read HBHM Extenze review. However, first, it is essential to understand the causes of erectile dysfunction.
Sometimes, erectile dysfunction can bring with it underlying health conditions that need attention and treatments. Some of the physical reasons comprise of the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- Clogged blood vessels
- Multiple sclerosis
- Tobacco use
- Parkinson’s disease
- Sleep disorders
- Metabolic syndrome
- After-effects of particular medications
- Surgeries in the spinal cord or the pelvic area
There can be many other physical causes that lead to erectile dysfunction in a man. The above-mentioned ones are a few important ones.
Today, western medicine is coming home to the realization that the root cause of all diseases and discomforts rests in mind. Hence, medical practitioners apply the same principle to understand the causes of erectile dysfunction. Some of the psychological reasons that result in this condition include the following:
- Severe depression that prolongs for a long time and is left untreated. There can be other issues related to depression as well. It can include some mental problems as well as anxiety and panic attacks as well.
- Acute stress and hypertension can also be the reason for erectile dysfunction. When the body and mind aren’t at rest, then the hormones can’t perform during an act of intimacy.
- Relationship issues because of incompatibility, poor communication, and extreme emotional stress. Usually, partners in a toxic relationship, don’t feel the physical attraction and emotionally connected during an act of physical intimacy. And this can also be one of the potent reasons for erectile dysfunction.
Today, lifestyle plays a vital role in attracting as well as healing an ailment. Often males who have erectile dysfunction are found to be guilty of substance abuse. It can include drugs and alcohol. Sometimes, excess of unhealthy food and an erratic lifestyle can also be the reason that leads to this condition.
The mind needs to get stimulated with interesting activities daily. The more a person will get introduced to productive work and activities, the brain will function better, and it will help to heal the erectile dysfunction condition at the earliest. Here it is important to address lifestyle issues as well get connected with an ace medical expert.