Muscles building is not only a dream of one but sometimes it becomes a passion. So, you are looking for muscle building home exercises, then you are at right place. Muscle not only make your body stronger but also increase the beauty of body and charm. Here is few word that will help you to do so at home. Only what you need is a little time and a space at your home. This would not take long that your body will surely groom and will look awesome. Below is the list of 15 muscle building home exercises that do not only build your muscles but also are very easy to perform.
15 Muscle Building Home Exercises
Here are the top 15 muscle building home exercises that you can do while staying at home or without having to go to the gym.
Walking for Muscle Building at Home
Let’s start with the simplest one. Walking in our list of muscle building home exercises is simplest and easiest way to perform. It can be done anywhere in park, track, ground, or even at home garden.
It helps you in developing of leg muscles, thighs, and shin. A routine walk is also helpful for weight loss leading to lower the type 2 diabetes. Climbing on mountains rapidly build the leg muscles
If you feel that walking is not enough or slower way of building muscles, then upgrade is at your door. Running is good for making your body slim and smart. During running you will have perspired and lose fats. For this exercise You don’t have to get a treadmill; all you need is a pair of running shoes.
While running is a cardio exercise that will normally not build your muscles, what you can do is to pull your navel to your core as you run to work on your abs.
Squats in very simple word sit on your feet making a chair shape with arms (armchair) and stand upright. It makes your body slim and muscles stronger. It is very helpful for women. Below is the step by step instructions:
- Stand with your feet at least shoulder width apart
- Place your arms out in front
- Push your hips back and bend your knees
- Look straight ahead and keep your chest up
- Your back should remain in the neutral position
- Squat down as low as you can and then pop back up
- Weight should stay on your heels all throughout
The best thing about Push-ups is they build your shoulder, triceps, and chest muscles. Below is step by step guide how to work out with pushups:
- Place your palms on the ground and apart from both hand a little more than your shoulder width. Straighten your arms and, Stretch your legs behind according to your body length.
- Bow yourself to the floor with bending your arms. Make sure your body is not touching the ground.
- Try to tense your belly muscles as you lower and raise your body
- Your elbows should be close to your sides.
Crunches for Mid-section
It is one of my favorite exercises. Crunches strengthen the midsection of your body. This exercise reduces the belly size and makes the midsection stronger. This is a simple work out so do not count them. All you need for this exercise is a mat, plane ground and yourself.
Crunches are the most important part of muscles building exercise for your mid-section. Below is the method to perform crunches:
- Lay down on the clean mat facing upward.
- Bend your knees until the feet palms flat with the ground.
- Place your hand fingers behind the head just above the neck and clutch the fingers. Lift your chin a little clearing the body. Elbows should be facing outward straight to shoulders.
- Lift your upper section of body i.e. shoulders with the strength of abdominal muscles and hold for a while.
- Make sure that you do not lift the whole body off the floor. Because your abdominal strength will be lost.
- Exhale and contract belly while going up and inhale and ease slowly back down.
Lunge Exercise for Thighs
This is another super kind of exercise that is very helpful especially for women in building their thigh muscles. This can be done easily at home with no hassle. Below is the step by step instructions:
- Stand upright apart your feet enough so that there should a gap. The gap is necessary to avoid leg on leg.
- Make your upper section abs straight while looking front according to your own height.
- Bent your knees straight down almost touching the floor and back upright.
- Repetition of this exercise is recommended.
Triceps Dips a Best
This exercise will develop the back of your arms. Many of us go to a gym to do this with carrying weights. This can be done at home with your body weight. This is one of the great muscle building home exercises.
Below is the step by step instruction how to do triceps dips at home:
- Place a chair with a wall.
- Place your hands on the edge of the chair or just behind the edge if you feel insecurity. Bend your knees in front of you. In very simple and funny words make yourself an armless chair.
- Now bend your arms little weighing hips down creating tense on triceps.
- Push yourself up.
- Repeat these steps to strengthen your triceps.
Triceps Extension Step by Step Instructions
The setup for this exercise is very simple. The triceps extension will help to isolate the triceps area and help to develop it. Below are the instructions:
- Simply start with the push-up position.
- Apart the feet a little hips width and hands slightly narrower than shoulders.
- Key is to place the hand front of the shoulders instead of directly under the shoulders.
- Once the body is in position with the neutral spin and tight abdomen.
- Begin by bending just at the elbows and lower the body so that forearm and elbows are touching the ground.
- Now press down into the ground from the triceps as you push the body backups towards the starting position.
- Control is the key here. Do not rush the movement. Be sure to focus on the triceps while doing the work.
One of the great exercises is chin up for muscle building home exercises the bicep muscles. Body weight is one of the best tools to work out at home. Chin up is very effective as complete body weight is involved. See in instructions below how to perform a chin up exercise:
- Life up your hands above the head.
- Hold a bar or pipe firmly with both palms.
- Apart from the arms at least your shoulders width.
- Keeping the lower body straight. Loosen your body.
- Left yourself upward until your chest kissing the pipe.
- Take a pause at this position.
- Lower yourself back slowly.
Although this is a tough exercise so in the very first day only 5 to 8 repetitions are recommended. Later on, build your stamina.
This type of exercise is very helpful to develop your back. It is so simple exercise as you are playing at home.
- Take a blanket or long strong cloth.
- Put it in the upper portion of your door.
- Close the door and lock it. Pull the cloth with both hands and check for it tightness.
- Stand in front of the door at some appropriate distance almost 3 to 4 feet.
- Hold the cloth with both hands while bending your upper body backward.
- Extend both arms.
- Lift your body with the arms creating tensile pressure on the back.
- It so simple exercise that you can do many repetitions at a time until fatigue.
A flexible simple rubber resistant band is very helpful for muscles building. Here’s what you can do:
- Place the center of the simple rubber resistant band under your feet
- Hold both ends of the simple rubber resistant band.
- Allow your arms to hang by your pockets of trousers.
- Make your body straight.
- Make sure your chest should be out.
- Raise your hands up to shoulders.
- And then back.
Up Downs Muscles Exercise
This is another very simple exercise for work out at home. It strengthens your abdominal area and also the whole body:
Please see the instructions above in Triceps Dips to start.
- Take a triceps dips position.
- Inline your palms of both hands with shoulders.
- Here what you do is just raise one hand and come lift arm.
- And then the other side.
- Repeat left arm up down.
- Repeat right arm up down.
Mountain Climbers or Boot climbers
A very simple exercise for elegant workout.
- Just bow on your hands like in pushups position.
- Through your both legs front and back fast.
- Then start with alternate through.
- Pulling your front body up.
Triceps Kick Back
This exercise needs a weight to perform. So, arrange a weight to lift with one hand. This is how you do this exercise:
This exercise is just like you are bend on someone kicking on his nose.
This is a very cool exercise that can be performed in both conditions when you are sitting or in up position. All you need is two weight dumbbells:
- Start with your weights held up by your shoulders, ear height
- Extend your arms fully straight up
- Lower your elbows below shoulder height
- You should be able to see your hands without moving your head before your raise the weights
- Slowly lift the weights
The final verdict of Muscle Building Home Exercises.
Isn’t it very simple to build your muscles at home? I hope I’ve not spoiled your time in reading this. By following this instruction, you can look more charming, glowing, slim, and attractive. These exercises are very helpful for weight loss.
You May Also Like 15 Best Tips for Weight Loss.