Health Benefits Of Goji Berry
It is called the “red diamond” because of its bright color, it is conquering the world as a superfood: here are the health benefits.
- Regular consumption of goji berries regulates the vital flow of energy, strengthens the entire organism, and gives you a long life
- Support of the immune system,
- Strengthening of the heart, liver, and kidneys,
- Increase in potency,
- Regulation of blood pressure,
- Relief from dizziness and headaches.
But that’s not all. In the meantime, the goji berry has come into focus more powerfully – and other effects have been identified that have quickly earned it the status of a superfood.
Goji berries are also processed into juice, powder, or fruit slices. Since the berries are often tough when dried, you can soak them in hot water before eating them.
Effects Of The Goji Berry
- The goji berry is rich in antioxidants that help our cells fight free radicals and slow down the aging process.
- It also stimulates collagen production and promotes the ability to bind moisture. As a result, the skin is better supplied with blood to look a little younger.
- Due to the high content of zinc, impure skin has no chance – natural anti-aging.
- Your cocktail of a number of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, and B6) ensures healthy nerves, while vitamin C peps up the immune system.
- The Goji berry is pumped full of essential amino acids that are important for building muscle.
- Iron provides an additional Popeye effect – there is even more iron per 100 grams in goji berries than in spinach and steak. In a fitness shake or sports bar, they are also a tasty source of strength.
- With so many excellent properties, it’s easy to lose track of things. Fortunately, carotenoids in the power berry ensure clear vision again: They strengthen our eyesight and are suitable for the retina.
- Goji berries help you lose weight.
So much in advance: The little red berries are not a weight loss wonder drug. A meta-analysis from 2017 found that goji berries do not directly affect body weight. However, they can effectively support those who want to lose weight in their endeavors for several reasons:
- The glycemic index of goji berries is low. Consequently, it causes the blood sugar level to rise only slightly after consumption – in contrast to products such as sugar, lemonade, or white bread.
- The fiber in the berries creates a lasting feeling of satiety.
- A few goji berries as a snack keep blood sugar levels at normal levels and prevent food cravings.
- The high proportion of essential amino acids helps replenish the protein deposits in the body and thus keeps the energy level high.
- If less food is consumed overall, it is essential to ensure the supply of vitamins and minerals. Goji berries make a valuable contribution to this and you can get them in stores, shop, nutshop.com amongst many others