Healthy Practices to Protect Yourself from COVID 19
The majority of people across the world are familiar with the word COVID 19. This is an infectious disease caused by the deadly virus known as coronavirus is mainly transmitted through droplets like saliva when a person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These disease spreads are heavy to hang in the air and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.
The best way to prevent the spread is to protect yourself and others from the infection by washing your hands or not touching your face, nose and eyes often, the best way is to cover your face with quality face masks like KN95 Mask China and maintain the social distance to avoid the spread.
At this period, there are no vaccinations found for COVID-19 till now antibiotics do not help, as the virus keeps evolving. The treatment aims to relieve all the symptoms when your body fights the illness. The person needs to be isolated and away from the other people until they have completely recovered.
Best Tips to protect from COVID19
- Avoid close contact or handshake with people and maintain social distance.
- Wear a facemask regularly. You must wear a facemask when you are around other people and before you enter a hospital or other crowded places. There are many face mask that can protect you from the virus spread like KN95 Mask China.
- Often wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, while coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not available at your place, kindly prefer a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth without washing your hands.
- Don’t allow young children under age or old age people to go out for any case because they have less immunity and the spread can easily affect them.
- People may spread the infection even before having symptoms; the disease can spread at any time to others even if the person is not sick. Anyone who has trouble breathing, or coughing, and continuous sneezes or anymore must visit the hospital and while reaching try to wear the face mask to avoid the spread.
- Always try to cover your nose and mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing and throw the tissue to the waste bin after it is used. If the tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched living surfaces. This includes tables, doors, vehicles, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets, and countertops.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent, or soap and water, before disinfecting.
These are the major tips we need to follow in preventing the COVID19 Spread. After all being healthy is our top priority. Try to wear KN95 Mask China and wash your hand regularly. Avoid social gatherings and be safe at home to safeguard yourself from coronavirus. Let’s fight this pandemic together.